About this item
Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set comes with four brushes designed to help make applying your makeup easier. Each of the brushes in this beauty brush set are made with ultra plush taklon bristles for both softness and durability. With these coverage essentials, you can create beautiful makeup effects. The detailer brush is precision cut to conceal problem areas and can also be used to create long-lasting shape and definition when applying lipstick. A pointed foundation brush can be used to build custom coverage with liquid foundation while the buffing brush is used with powder or mineral foundation. A contour brush is used to create a sheer, soft-focus finish. This Real Technique Brushes set features a 2-in-1 Case + Stand for convenience.
Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set with 2-in-1 Case + Stand:
About the Real Techniques Cosmetic Line
About Sam + Nic
Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup in a small town in the U.K. With a passion for the beauty industry, they each decided makeup artistry was the career path for them. Fast forward through intensive makeup artistry school and beginning their careers on makeup counters, Sam decided to begin a YouTube channel, Pixiwoo. Sam + Nic became an unstoppable duo. Two years later, and 30,000+ YouTube subscribers, the idea for Real Techniques was born. In 2011 the original collection was launched. With Sam + Nic’s fans following along to step-by-step tutorials of their new brushes, the brand became an instant success. The two were instrumental in creating the widely popular beauty community online we see today, and were able to pioneer a new platform of makeup artistry. Fast forward to 2015, the brand has taken off worldwide and Sam + Nic continue to share their professional insights. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship and tools from Sam + Nic.
About the BrushesDesigned with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever:
- Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you’ll find in other brushes. Since our bristles are synthetic, it’s 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
- Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
- Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
Brush Care TipsWe always love sharing our tips on proper brush care, since clean brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily. Here are some step-by-step instructions:
- Wet the brush with warm water, being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles.
- Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser (or any mild cleanser like baby shampoo) in the palm of your hand.
- Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered.
- Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water.
- Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush.
- Reshape the bristles to their original form and lay the brush down on a flat surface to dry.
- You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup. (Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.)
About the Real Techniques Core Collection Set
- Detailer Brush – Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas; or use with lipstick for long-lasting shape and definition.
- Pointed Foundation Brush – Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage.
- Buffing Brush – Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation.
- Contour Brush – Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer, soft-focus finish.
- 2-in-1 Panoramic Case – Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes on your counter or on the go.